South Oxfordshire District Council is committed to supporting and encouraging more people to volunteer, so we have launched a new volunteering grant scheme to support some of the costs when volunteering.
- Do you have volunteers who would like to help more, but the additional travel costs mean they can’t?
- Do you have new volunteer drivers but not the means to cover the extra insurance cost?
- Are you looking for funding to help cover some of the refreshment costs for your new volunteers?
- Do your existing volunteers need extra training to be able to help more?
- Is there a training course that your new volunteers need before they can start to help?
Come and take a look at our new Volunteering Grant Scheme. It could be just what you are looking for.
This scheme is open to small voluntary, community and social enterprise groups operating in South Oxfordshire and whose activities specifically benefit South Oxfordshire residents. Eligible organisations can apply for a grant from £250 to a maximum of £750.
The scheme is now open and closes January 2019.