Notice is hereby given of a meeting of Stoke Row Parish Council to be held for the business set out in the agenda below.
- Thursday, 26th September 2019
- Stoke Row Village Hall
- Confirmation of the minutes of 25th July 2019
- Appointment of Ina Chantry as Clerk
- Public comment - members of the public are invited to raise issues and suggestions
- Proposals for plans at 'Jesters'
- Actions and matters arising from minutes
- Rat infestation Busgrove Lane
- Community Infrastructure Levy
- Jubilee bench
- Road Sweeping
- Condition of the roads in the village
- Report by District Councillors, Lorraine Hillier and Jo Robb
- Report by County Councillor, Kevin Bulmer
- Payments made since last meeting
- Bank account balances
- Village Hall
- Stoke Row Sports Club
- Salt bins
- Chairman’s Business
- Date of next meeting: Thursday, 28th November 2019 at 7.45pm, Stoke Row Village Hall
Advance Notice of Parish Council Meetings
Stoke Row Parish Council will be meeting on the following dates, at 7:45pm in the Stoke Row Village Hall. The agenda and other pertinant information will be displayed below, in advance of the meetings.
- 26th September 2019
- 28th November 2019
The draft minutes of each Parish Council meeting are published here within one month and will be checked and approved as an accurate and true account at the next meeting.