Notice is hereby given of a meeting of Stoke Row Parish Council to be held for the business set out in the agenda below.
- Thursday, 28th November 2019
- Stoke Row Village Hall
2. Confirmation of the minutes of 26th September 2019
3. Public Comment - members of the public are invited to raise issues and suggestions'
4. Actions and matters arising from minutes
- Community Infrastructure levy meeting with representative from OCC
- Jubilee bench
- Condition of the roads in the village
- Salt bins
5. Report by District Councillors, Lorrraine Hillier and Jo Robb
6. Report by County Councillor, Kevin Bulmer
- Payments made since last meeting
- Bank account balances
- Bank reconciliation up tp 28th November 2019
- Approval for purchase of external memory stick to keep second record of PC documentation
- Approval and adoption of revised Standing Orders
- Approval and adoption of Financial Regulations
- Approval and adoption of Risk Management documentation
- Re-enrolment with the Pensions Regulator completed
- Letter from SSAFA VE day celebrations
- request from Sue Ryder for donation
- Request from St John's Nettlebed, for donation
10. Approval and adoption of Advertising Policy
11. identification of second polling station - request from SODC
- Village Hall
- Stoke Row Sports Club
13. Dates for next year's meetings
Advance Notice of Parish Council Meetings
Stoke Row Parish Council will be meeting on the following dates, at 7:45pm in the Stoke Row Village Hall. The agenda and other pertinant information will be displayed below, in advance of the meetings.
- 26th September 2019
- 28th November 2019
The draft minutes of each Parish Council meeting are published here within one month and will be checked and approved as an accurate and true account at the next meeting.